Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to practical Catholic men in union with the Holy See, who are 18 years of age and older. Application forms are available from any member of the Knights of Columbus or you can join online in just minutes here.
Here are some of the benefits of joining:
- Free Accidental Life Insurance for members & spouses
- Monthly subscription to Columbia magazine
- Faith, Family, Community and Life activities throughout the year
- Low cost life insurance (Rated A++ & AAA)
- Widow, family and orphan benefits
- Optional Fourth Degree membership
- Retirement annuity programs
- Monthly council “Outer Guard” newsletter
- Leadership Development
- National, State and District activities
- Weekly Mass at St. Mary’s Church in New Haven, CT for deceased members/wives
- National and local educational assistance and scholarships
The Knights offer an opportunity to grow in faith and fellowship with other Catholic men and their families, develop friendships, serve in leadership roles and serve your community. If you are looking to grow your Faith and serve others in the Church and community, in addition to strengthening your family life, then you belong in the Knights.
Members can hold up to four degrees in the Order. The first three degrees that members can hold embody the virtues of Charity, Unity and Fraternity. Another degree open to members of the Knights of Columbus is the Fourth (or Patriotic) Degree.
We would love to have you as a member of Council 1143.